- Valid PADI (or equivalent) Open Water or above Certification
The course fee is $99/person, which uncludes all equipment. Students must can purchase the PADI Scuba Tune Up manual or take part in the Scuba Tune Up eLearning course (additional charge at right).
Pool dive fee is $10, and open water dive site fees are not included.
- Reservations are required.
- Must have a PADI (or equivalent) Open Water or above Certification.
- Minimum age is 10, and those under 18 need a parent or guardians approval and signature.
Start Right Now
You can start right now by clicking on the link above and take a quick online scuba review in the comfort of your home, or download & complete this knowledge review. You will go over it with one of our instructors during the Confined Water Skills Preview. You will review information about each skill, why it’s important and points to remember when performing the skill! Completing this section just before practicing is a great way to refresh your knowledge of how each skill is performed.
The Refresher course can be completed locally in the pool (usually the second Saturday of the month) in a few hours or we prefer you to come along on one of our Dive excursions(usually the third weekend of every month. You get hands on training and you get to complete a real dive, which is what you want to be doing anyway.
You go over scuba knowledge you learned during your initial training. Then, practice fundamental skills in a pool or a confined water area. You review:
- Safe diving practices
- Dive planning fundamentals
- Problem management
- Breathing air at depth
- Recreational diving and dive tables: basic knowledge
- Recreational diving and dive tables: dive planning
If you have a certified diver in your group that would like to join you but not take the class, we also offer diving during the same excursion.