Discover Scuba - Learn More
- Do you want to try Scuba diving but don't have a license or the time to get a license? Then you should try the PADI Discover Scuba Diving Program. In just one day you will be scuba diving under the instruction of one of our Scuba Instructors. This is not a certification class but it can count towards the Open Water class.
Refresher Scuba Diver - Learn More
- Has it been a while since you’ve been scuba diving? Do you feel like your scuba skills and knowledge are a bit rusty? The Scuba Review Tune-up is just the refresher you need. It reacquaints you with diving so that you're back to feeling comfortable in the underwater world in less than a day. Divers verify & show thier certification cards, and go over scuba knowledge you learned during your initial training. Then, practice fundamental skills in a pool or a confined water area.
We Offer 5 Ways To Get PADI Open Water Certified
Open Water I - Learn More
- Learning to scuba dive has never been more convenient! Whether you’re on the go or want to take it slow, now you can complete the knowledge development portion, quizzes and final exam of the PADI Open Water Diver course online with PADI E-Learning. This class starts each month year round and runs 3 Saturday's & one Sunday. The e-learning portion (academic work, quizzes and exam) is done in the comfort of your home or anywhere with an Internet connection and must be completed before water skills. The pool sessions are completed on consecutive Saturday's. The first will be a shallow pool dive, the second will be a deep pool dive and must be scheduled consecutively! Open water dives will be held the following weekend!
Open Water II (Condensed)- Learn More
- This is a very popular and our quickest way to get certified. This class starts every month year round and only takes three days to complete. Friday long pool dive, Saturday Open water dives #1 & 2, Sunday Open dives #3 & 4. All online academics must be completed before water skills. This condensed version of the regular course is fast paced & strenuous! Once completed, you will own the world's most sought after diving certification. The PADI Open Water Diver! This is your ticket to a lifetime of diving adventure! Contact us to inquire.
Open Water III (Standard)- Learn More
- This class can only be booked by our Instructors for special classes(camps etc,) and takes three weeks to complete. This class is completed with home study in the PADI manual & DVD. All academic work must be completed before water skills. We will be reviewing books on Saturday morning's 8-10 am, at the pool prior the the pool sessions 10-1 pm. It can take only three weeks to complete. Two Saturday mornings(classroom), Two Saturday mornings(pool) & one weekend (Saturday & Sunday) for Open water dives. Once completed, you too will be among the elite who can say, I am a certified PADI Open Water Diver!
Open Water Private- Learn More
- Private classes offer individuals a one on one with their Instructor. Complete your academics at your pace in your home or office. We then make schedule to fit your needs and time restraints. If you prefer we can come to your home to complete academic & Pool requirements before going out to Open Water Dives. Contact us to inquire, figure out scheduling and pricing.
Open Water Referral Program- Learn More
- If you have completed your class & Pool work and just need to complete your Four Open Water Dives, then this is for you. PADI, along with six other participating diver certifying organizations (IDEA, NASDS, PDIC, SSI, YMCA & NAUI), have developed the Universal Referral Program to provide you with an extensive array of training advantages. We can easily provide referral training for student customers from PADI and six other certifying organizations. Universal referral letters are required and accepted, but additional classwork may be required. Contact us to find out more about this option.
Other Classes Offered
Advanced Diver - Learn More
- The Advanced Open Water Diver program is the perfect opportunity to gain additional experience and skills under the guidance of a PADI professional instructor. You've learned the basic skills, now come learn how to properly navigate, plan and do deep and night dives(optional) and much more! No exams here, just simple quizzes and skills on each dive.
Rescue Diver - Learn More
- The Rescue course provides divers with skills that are essential for Self Rescue and for helping other divers. Reaching this level is recommended for anyone that is serious about diving and keeping yourself and your buddy safe.
Emergency First Responder - Learn More
- Our EFR class teaches you basic first aid and CPR. As an option, we also teach child and infant CPR, choking, and first aid. We also offer AED instruction (Automated External Defibrillator) as well as oxygen use. This class is a pre-requisite to taking the Rescue class. You do not need to be scuba certified to take this class.
Divemaster - Learn More
- Upon completion of this course you will be a PADI Professional Member enabling you to independently teach some PADI programs and assist an instructor on all other classes. This is where you gain all of your diving related knowledge and it will qualify you to take the PADI Instructor Program.
Oxygen Provider - Learn More
- We offer four specialized classes. Oxygen Administration, Advanced Oxygen Administration, Aquatic Life Injuries and The AED Provider Class. These can be taken individually or as a group.
Master Scuba Diver - Learn More
- With the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating, you will reach the highest non professional level in the PADI System of diver education. It means that you have acquired significant training and experience in a variety of dive environments. See all of the specialty courses offered below.
Enriched Air "Nitrox" Diver - Learn More
- With Nitrox-You can typically stay down longer and get back in the water sooner. You learn techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox. Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations, managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what’s in your gas, even how to set your dive computer for Nitrox.
Other Speciality Classes
- Underwater Photography
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Wreck Diver
- Deep Diver
- Search & Recovery Diver
Cancellation policy: All Adventures Under the Sea classes are non refundable and are paid for in full at the time of reservation.
This is because we are restricted in Instructor to student ratios and pre planning and organization is involved. If you need to change the start date of your class you may do so at no charge providing you give us 3 days (72hrs) notice prior to the start time of the class. This allows us the possibility to sell your space. If you give us less then 72 hrs notice a fee may be assessed. Any subsequent cancellations or reschedules will continue to incur a fee. Failure to show up for a class will result in forfeiture of the class. We are open every day and have voice mail active after hours to leave us a message if needed.
We understand that sicknesses can occur with little notice but when you reserve a space in one of our classes we are committed to teaching the class, even if you are the only person in the class. On the same hand, it is very unlikely that we can sell a space in a class with less than three days notice mostly because it takes that long to prepare for a class.
Although we plan many of our dive excursions from boats, inclement weather may force us to dive in alternate land based locations for the sole purpose of being able to complete your dive training.